The only fully supported Shibboleth (SAML) & OAuth2 server
Shibboleth is a world class SAML identity provider, however its lack of a management interface and commercial support can be problematic for universities and organizations. Gluu’s free open source packages include the Shibboleth IDP, but offer a more complete solution than the base Shibboleth IDP distribution, as well better support for newer OAuth2 protocols like OpenID Connect, a management GUI, commercial support, and even a turn-key managed service.
Here are a few key benefits of using the Gluu Server:
- Deploy the Gluu Server, which includes the Shibboleth SAML Identity provider, in under 15 minutes using one of our linux packages.
- Flexible support for custom branding, enrollment, and strong authentication.
- 100% open source software with no per user, or per application fees. Ever.
The Gluu Server Overview
The Gluu Server is an identity and access management suite comprised of free open source software (FOSS) components. It is distributed as easy to install linux packages that support either single server or clustered deployments.
With the Gluu Server, your organization can support open web standards for single sign-on like SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect, one or more adaptive authentication mechanisms like Duo Security or Yubico, and UMA, a new profile of OAuth 2.0 for web and API access management.
Typically organizations deploy one, two, or four or more Gluu Servers depending on business requirements for staging and development environments, as well high availability. The Gluu Server is 100% free open source software. Gluu offers reasonably priced support plans and even a turnkey operation service.
For more information on Gluu’s products and services, please check our pricing page.
Gluu EDU for Universities and Educational Institutions
Key Benefits :
- All Gluu Servers include the Shibboleth SAML software.
- Support for next-gen OAuth2 federation standards.
- Fast integration with most common existing identity infrastructures.
- 24×7 monitoring and support.