Voting for SXSW interactive sessions has NOW ENDED and CHOSEN SESSIONS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED! Check out the Bold Green sessions below to see which of Gluu’s recommendations made the cut.
- Who Are You? Gluu CEO Mike Schwartz will talk about the sexiest new ways to authenticate: mobile, location-based, biometric, image-based… proving who you are is now possible more ways from more types of devices than ever, and the pace of innovation is showing no signs of fatigue.
- Hacking LinkedIn: the B2B Bible Gluu Director of Business Development Will Lowe will be hosting a workshop to teach the automation secrets that have expanded Mike’s professional network by more than 1,000 new connections in less than 7 months.
- Tips & Tools for Protected Connection Eve Maler, Joni Brennan, and Lucy Lynch will offer the low down on where digital privacy is currently “at”, and offer some pragmatic advice.
- Talent Wars: Tips for Building Good Corp Culture Ping Identity founder Andre Durand, will share some secrets of how to create the right corporate atmosphere to build a globally distributed team in a highly competitive high tech market.
- The Hitchiker’s Guide to the Identiverse Ping CTO Patrick Harding will tell us What is the identiverse, and why it might come crashing down on us.
- The Future of Biometrics Engineer and Technology VP Skooks Pong will provide an overview of new biometric authentication technologies that we may see soon!
- A Wheel Of Pain: How I Learned To Love Enterprise Jay Cuthrell from VCE (joint venture of Cisco and VMWare) will tell everything you were afraid to ask about enterprise IT sales
- A Cloud of One’s Own Jeff Kramer, entrepreneur and HP Cloud visionary, will lay out the use cases and challenges for personal clouds
- The rise of mobile payment – Enabling technologies Amol Deshmukh of Gemalto will explain the current technology blueprint for mobile payments
- Virtual Professionals -Smartworkers or Workaholics Founder of the Golab and co-working guru, Steve Golab, Plantronics Managing Director Phillipe Vanhoutte, and Oracle customer advocate Heather Foeh will confront the new mission of information workers who find it hard to unplug.
- Austin: Home of the Journey Entrepreneur Bijoy Goswami of Bootstrap Austin describes what makes Austin a great place for your venture to find you.
- Cloud Portability With Multi-Cloud Toolkits Everett Toews of Rackspace describes how to architect your IAAS infrastructure for portability
- The DarkNet Emerges Andrew Delamarter of Huge describes how a new anonymous subnet is forming where people cannot be identified online.
- Hacking Meat: Why Insects Are the Future of Food At the current rate of production, there won’t be enough protein for everyone. Yes, running out of brisket is terrifying prospect in Austin, but maybe instead of longhorns, we should eat longhorn beetles!
- Dear Taco Vendor, How are You Securing My Data? David Tishgart of Gazzang leads a discussion of how our personal data is being (mis)used and what you can do about it.
- How Businesses Succeed With Open Source Principles Ruth Suehle of Red Hat leads a discussion on the best way to get your ideas heard, bring down costs, make the world a better a place, and still turn a profit
- Putting the Web Back Into the Web Every phone has a web brower… why are we building all these native apps? World class discussion from Daniel Appelquist (Telefónica Digital), Andrew Betts (Financial Times), Dave Shea (Mezzo Blue), and Dominique Hazaël-Massieux (W3C)
- Let Me Hear Your Body Talk: The Internet of You Peter Tippett of Verizon and other distinguished panelists, share trends for digital health that are moving beyond wireless devices we wear to wireless devices that are in us.
- Mobile Business Apps in a Post-Briefcase World So how can companies make mobile apps the new desktop? Okta CEO Todd McKinnon and a panel of experts will discuss innovations that enable organizations to radically increase productivity.
- Help! My Toaster’s Been Hacked! Rockstar of Rocksauce Q Manning will lead a discussion on how the Internet of Things will effect our life in new and interesting ways.
If you plan to be in Austin for SXSW, please let us know!
Subscribe to Get News and Product Updates
our RSS Feed