The only fully supported Shibboleth (SAML) & OAuth2 server
Key Benefits of the Gluu Server:
- We build & configure the software stack, including Shibboleth, for your organization.
- Hosted on your public or private servers, with no PII ever leaving your network.
- 24/7 monitoring and support for your servers.
- Flexible support for custom branding, enrollment, and strong authentication.
- 100% open source software, with no license, per user, or per application fees. Ever.
The Gluu Server Subscription
Although it’s free to use open source security software, it still costs money for organizations to design, deploy and support a mission critical authentication and authorization service. The Gluu Server subscription can help you lower these costs.
With the Gluu Server, your organization can launch a robust IDP service that supports open web standards for single sign-on like SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect, one or more adaptive authentication mechanisms, and UMA for web access management.
Typically organizations deploy one, two, or four or more Gluu Servers depending on business requirements for high availability, staging, and development. All Gluu Servers are sold per server — not per user or connection — and include annual support, monitoring and reporting, so if your authentication service goes down we can proactively try to resolve the issue.
Gluu EDU for Universities and Educational Institutions
Key Benefits :
- All Gluu Servers include the Shibboleth SAML software.
- Support for next-gen OAuth2 federation standards.
- Fast integration with most common existing identity infrastructures.
- 24×7 monitoring and support.