The only fully supported Shibboleth & OAuth2 web app
- Dedicated support for SAML and OpenID Connect single sign-on.
- Custom branded login page and dashboard for users and admins.
- Hosted on premise, with no PII ever leaving your network.
- Easily implement two-factor or adaptive authentication.
- And, get support for using UMA for OAuth2 web access management!
The Gluu Server Managed Service
Although it’s free to use open source security software, it still costs money for organizations to design, build and operate a mission critical authentication and authorization service.
The Gluu Server subscription can help you lower these costs. It is an on-premise managed authentication service that uses our Puppet central configuration management infrastructure to quickly deploy the Gluu Server stack on a dedicated server or VM in your network. With a Gluu Server, your organization can authenticate people as few times as necessary, as securely as possible, and support the unrelenting stream of requirements for new applications and authentication mechanisms.
Now you don’t need specialized security experts on staff.
With a subscription to the Gluu Server, you’ll be able to offer application developers and SaaS partners the option to use standard Web authentication API’s such as OAuth 2 and SAML or older TCP/IP authentication protocols such as RADIUS and LDAP. The subscription even includes monitoring and reporting, so if your authentication service goes down, we can proactively try to resolve the issue.
Gluu EDU for Universities and Educational Institutions
Key Benefits :
- Built with Shibboleth
- Support for next-gen OAuth2 federation standards
- Fast integration with most common existing identity infrastructures
- 24×7 monitoring and support